Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday so soon?

Well, it has been a very busy week so far! So much energy when there is good weather and lots of sunshine! I was off in all directions, trying to do too many things of course, ending up doing some chores I hadn't planned on and not getting done some done that I was sure that I would!

We did get a window in the sunroom replaced, the two workmen were in and out of here in about 7 minutes! ....and 120.00 later....that was just the glass, the installation was still under warantee! (spelling?) Anyway, it's done, no more foggy window.

I was so looking forward to the Pineridge Hollow Farmer's Market this Saturday. It is Customer Appreciation Day with all kinds of special events planned, especially for the kids. It looks like rain for the weekend, alot of it. Hope the forecast is wrong!

My usual golf night was fun! It actually did not rain until after I got home! It was a beautiful summer evening and we got to wear shorts and be hot!! That hasn't been happening this golf season on a Wednesday night! Anyway, I swear, I wasn't speeding or driving carelessly but Kristine had brought a veggie tray for snacks, we don't get to eat our buffet supper til around 8:30. Well.......



what can I say?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: