Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Fall Oak Leaves and Owl Picture


My brother took this picture one fall, he lives in British Columbia. I think it is just gorgeous!
Look at those perfectly colored oak leaves! And to capture an owl in the tree among those leaves is really something! Love it!
I did take alot of pictures at the Red Barn yesterday, so click on the link  down below in the previous post to go to that site and you can view a slide show there. Tomorrow I'm hoping to go to some garage sales and they are having the first ever re-cycle event where people put out their re-cycleable household items to be picked up by anyone who comes by over the weekend and wants their old stuff!! You never know! Should be fun cruising around looking anyway! So have a good weekend, I'll be back!!

No comments: