Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wow! Lookie what I found!

No.......I didn't buy them!.......found these listed on Kijiji, just browsing for display items for displaying jewellery then got caught up in mannequins and dress forms!
I just did a search for my area. Would you believe you get the mannequin and the wedding dress 
which is vintage 60's -70's for $150.00!!!!  Two were available...Wow!
That seems like a really good deal..........too bad I don't need anything that LARGE....besides which my husand would FREAK out seeing these supersized "barbies" hanging around the house!



They sure are beautiful though.......sigh....

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I think I would freak at a supersize Barbie in your house too. One Chuckie is enough ;)

Bonjade said...

Georgeous......A lovely dress for a wedding......
Can I borrow this one;))...?
So nice that you visited me, now I am enjoying my visit here......
NIce day

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Ahhhhh Lucy....The THINGS we find....Yes....I could understand your hubby may well be disturbed by GIANT Barbies....hahahahaha....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)