Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who....ME?


Sweet Susie atVintage Susie & Wings passed on this blog award to me and I couldn't have been more surprised! She is one of the nicest people! I love her blog, so make sure you go and see it. I am now going to pass this award on to 5 bloggers who in turn should pass it on.
It was so hard to make a choice! I visit so many lovely blogs and even though I don't have time to comment on each and every one, I am so happy they are there in blogland for me to view.
The blogs I have chosen are authored by some great gals who are so generous and sharing. Just want you to know you are all very much appreciated! I'm a fairly new blogger and new at digital art and you have all been so inspiring to me. I hope you'll visit them.


Rian at Freubel-Art

Carol Anne at Carol Anne's Boutique


June at Dezinaworld



5 comments:

"MOI" Freubel said...

Hey lucy !
Thank you for your kind words.
I'ts realy appriciated !
And oh my...again a new blog award for me ?? What a honour !
I will cherish it and save it in my special pc. map ! Oké ?
******
By the way.....
what a wonderful place have you created here on the "world-wide-BLOGGER-web !"
:-)
******
Warm greetings from Rian xxx

Abbie said...

Hi Lucy! thank you for the award! :) Thank is ery nice of you! your blog is lovely!
xoxo~
Abbie
The Vintage Moth at Percy & Bloom

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks so much Lucy, you are an angel to think of me. I am delighted to accept this award and will pass it on soon
hugs and thanks
June xxxx

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Lucy, What a sweetheart you are...thank you so very much for the award and your lovely words!! I feel so honored that you would think of me!
Love and Hugs, Carol Anne :)

Elizabeth Golden said...

Hey Lucy I finally got the award up on my blog. Thank you so much! I am truly honored.