Friday, July 16, 2010

Reunion is over and I'm finally blogging!


Wow! I haven't blogged since before going to Grand Forks, ND on a girls getaway, and then there was the family reunion and all that went with it!
The above picture is my paternal grandparents on their wedding day.
They had a large family, my dad being one of the children.
The reunion was wonderful and we hope to do it again in another 5 years or so in a different province.


There they are again, on the farm in Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba, years later.
Driving down the highway nearby, on my way to visit my mom at the nursing home, I had to stop and take a picture of the wild clover alongside the road in in the ditches......We have had so much rain this summer and I've never seen the clover in such profusion or so large.
yellow, purple, pink, white! and it all smells soooo sweet!
I'm going to do another post shortly and catch up a bit more!

2 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Since no one ever smiled in pictures years ago it makes it hard to believe that there wedding day was a joyous occasion, at least they looked happier later!

Welcome back
Carol

Ragamuffin Gal said...

More great pictures!!!
Love them!