Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dancing with Joy

Dancing with Joy is the Soartful Challenge this week and this is what I came up with.  I wish it was me! It's very cold here, not much snow, but the temperature was -29C with a -41 windchill this morning! I won't complain, as last year this was the norm through November and December with lots of snow too! I'm keeping cozy in the house and trying to catch up as usual, on everything! My escape into the digital world is a welcome break that I so enjoy! Have a great Sunday!


5 comments:

VS said...

Such a beautiful dancer Lucy...I love this piece, Great Job! I did this challenge too, I thought the image was wonderful. Have a great week coming up!!!
Hugs,
Susie

Jeanette said...

Very very pretty. The background is perfect. I love how it is all misty.
Thanks for sending your gorgeous creation to Soartful.

Jeanette

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Ohhhhh Lucy, All I can say is that this piece is absolutely STUNNING!! Oh my goodness, I LOVE it, you did such a FABULOUS job!!
Hugs, Carol Anne

Chris Arlington said...

Beautiful Lucy, I am just learning digital art so I really appreciate what you have done.

a Bohemian Market said...

Hi Lucy:
I agree with Carol Anne's most astute comment; it is awesome!!!
It is absolutely gorgeous.
Happy coming New Year to you.
I hope your Christmas was wonderful.
I want to learn digital art this coming year.
peace
carole