Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crazy Amigo Challenge RED


My first time doing a challenge for  Crazy Amigo The theme is the color RED. The Aix-les-Bains poster is an image of an old advertising travel poster. Aix-les-Bains is a tourist destination in France.
I just can't leave the photoshop alone!

....I do have a zillion other things to do! Next week I will start going to the rec center just down the road for some fitness classes....I need to "tone and trim" and seem to only get around to doing so while we are here in Arizona for a few months.

It has also been kind of dull and cool around here, so no swimming pool.....it's heated but I like to feel warm when I get out of the water!

I did go to a huge church sale this a.m............a few vintage linens for ebay, nothing spectacular but the price was right. This particular sale is a yearly event and only 5 minutes away and it is HUGE!! The crowds are HUGE as well! You can't MOVE once you get inside. I'll go back later and check tomorrow and Saturday as well. Some good sales coming in the next couple of weeks, hoping I can SCORE!!!!
Bye for now, but I'll be back!! The challenges are calling me!


10 comments:

Yvonne said...

Fabulous piece, Lucy! I am just beginning to learn Photoshop, it's mind boggling!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Good morning, Lucy...thank you for your lovely comment this morning. I just love your 'red'....it is totally awesome. It is stunning how it is all red yet so defined. Excellent artwork. Enjoy your day! Hugs, Gayle.

Willy said...

Wow... what a beautiful red composition, Lucy!

VS said...

Hey Lucy...
Thanks for dropping by today!!! I love your red piece, this may be a favorite...Gayle is right. You did such a wonderful job making your piece so richly red, but your image is so sharp & crisp, really pretty friend. Yes, I am 'HIGH', we're at 5000 ft elevation & just 15 minutes below us NEVER gets snow. Makes you wonder, "why here"...at least it does me. Glad you had fun at the church sale, have you ever been to Quartzsite's huge yearly swap meet?? I love it, it's sometime between Jan & Feb, many great finds to be had there but also alot of junk! Stay warm snow bird, I wish I could fly to where you are!!! :)

Annes Art said...

Beautiful red card Lucy!!

Audrey said...

Beautiful! So much red..hihi...Thanx for playing!

Agitte huberts said...

Beautiful card Lucy, see you next time?

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Wow Lucy...this is exquisite!!! I just love how the poster pops out so crisp & clear against the background! Bravo, you did such a fabulous job on this!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog...you are such a sweet friend Lucy!
Hugs, Carol Anne

Rosie said...

Gorgeous red card Lucy! I adore your domino pendants and altered tiles - gorgeous!!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful Lucy!