Monday, August 8, 2011

Yes, it's me. Happy Summer all of you in blogland!

I can't explain! I just got away from the blogging when it got too busy and never got back at it!
I must say I admire all of you gals that I can see are extremely busy with what you do, but still manage to blog!
I have been dashing in and out of some of your blogs for pure pleasure in spare moments.
So, hello again to all my bloggie friends, and I will try and post here and there, not on a regular basis though, I just can't find too much time! Hope to be back sooner rather than later!

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Goodness Lucy, you disappeared, I totally understand, welcome back!

Carol

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Welcome back to blogland. I've missed your posts and am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for stopping by...glad you liked the salvage yard tour:-)

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

....hahahahaha....I think this is a COMMON dilemma for us....So MUCH to do & only so MANY hours in the day in which to do it.... :o) !!!!!