Monday, September 5, 2011

Garage Sale Treasure

Hi there! A couple of really great finds from my spring hunting at garage sales. This wonderfully shabby green wicker chair was a steal at 7.00!! It is big and comfy and I love it but haven't got a spot for it so I'm giving it to a friend for a display piece in her commercial greenhouse.


80's? Dusty rose settee, too cute, it's been in my house all summer, but now has gone over to the Red Barn for our upcoming sale at the end of the month. A bargain again at 25.00...........oh, those spring garage sales were good! Not much all summer, not in my end of town anyway!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Girl, what a find u have in that couch! Great finds! Janna

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Bargains galore! Too bad you can't find a spot for that wicker chair. I'm sure the settee will sell fast. I'm thinking how good it would look with a fresh coat of light paint. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Lucy, that settee is fabulous!! I think Happy Thanksgiving is in order for my Canadian Friends! Thank you for your sweet note of congrats, it really means a lot to me

Carol